Face Off OG Marijuana Strain
WIth a spicy pine scent and a relaxing body experience, the Face Off OG strain is the perfect old school indica for a chill evening.
Happy and perhaps a little hazy, the Face Off OG cannabis strain lulls consumers into a deep relaxation with its contented, relaxing high. A must-try for stiff muscles, this plant has potent physical effects with a euphoric kick. Stresses and worries are the last thing on your mind after a few tastes of this charming flower.
Face Off OG Experience
Heavy eyelids can be expected from this silly flower. Relaxed and upbeat in nature, this plant can pack a potent cerebral punch. A few minutes after inhaling, a heavy sensation kicks in coupled with a delightful creative kick.
Recommended for evening or nighttime consumption, this plant is a sleepy flower. Many find that this strain is helpful about an hour before bed, as it provides a sensation of deep muscle relaxation. This is a plant for kicking back, forgetting the day, and unwinding either solo or with loved ones.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Face Off OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Face Off OG shatter, Face Off OG wax, and other Face Off OG concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Face Off OG and Face Off OG seeds
A 1990s classic, the plant has been stabilized by Archive Seeds. An impressive OG Kush phenotype, this flower features perky bright green buds with a notable trichome dusting.
Sticky with a sharp pine scent, this old-school plant is known to produce a surprising amount of THC. In fact, the plant can feature around 20 percent of the psychoactive. While some of today’s contemporary hybrids push close to 30, it’s important not to underestimate this strain’s potency.
While this plant is happy overall, this herb can cause some lightheadedness and anxiety in high doses. Those sensitive to THC may want to find another flower.
Medical Benefits of Face Off OG
- Need a helping hand falling asleep? This cannabis strain is a potent sedative flower.
- Providing deep relief for physical pain, muscle spasms, and muscle tension, this herb is thought to be a useful herb for many physical ailments.
- This medicinal herb is also popular among those seeking relief from arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
High in THC and featuring a bubbly attitude, the Golden Ticket strain is an engaging and upbeat hybrid. Save this strain for an afternoon snack.
Move over, OG Kush. The OG 18 strain produces a strong hypnotic high, has greater yields, and a delicious sour aroma. Who could ask for more?