GG5 Marijuana Strain
Strains like GG5 are the reason why the term “dank” is a good thing. With a deep pungent, earthy aroma, this heavy-hitting plant produces up to 31% THC.
Get ready for a cannabis experience like none other. Formerly known as Gorilla Glue 5, the GG5 cannabis strain is one wild and heavy-handed flower. With THC levels up to a whopping 31 percent and an all-encompassing experience, this strain will send you on a euphoric and introspective cannabis journey. Set aside several hours and save this plant for a low-key evening, because this plant becomes very strong in a hurry.
Formerly known as a part of the Gorilla Glue family, this strain is a plant with a following. Deep, earthy, and dark, this plant takes the term “psychoactive” to a new level. Named for its sticky nature and its ability to glue to the couch, this flower is a resin monster with a fast and heavy-hitting nature.
With strong mind and body effects, this plant can send you off on a spacey cerebral adventure while leaving your body stuck here on earth. Sensory and slow, this herb has a talent for enticing consumers into a euphoric, blissful mood. All the while, this potent herb knocks out pain and leaves stress in some galaxy far, far away.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- GG5 Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- GG5 shatter, GG5 wax, and other GG5 concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of GG5 and GG5 seeds
Born and bred by the legendary GG Strains, this plant is a powerhouse cross between GG1 and GG4. Of the formerly dubbed Gorilla Glue strains, GG4 is the most famous. While only a select number of cultivators are authorized to grow the original strains, the GG family has quickly become cult classics in the cannabis world.
A unique flower, this strain is famous for its extreme potency. This plant can produce between 28 and 31 percent THC. Of course, with numbers like these, this plant is recommended for those with prior cannabis experience. Apart from normal side effects like dry mouth and dry eyes, this plant can cause dizziness and anxiety in high doses.
The shear psychoactive power of this plant is suggested by its scent. While some strains feature a light fruity sweetness, Gorilla Glue has deep notes of dank earth, wood, and diesel. Spicy and dark, this flower is in a class of its own.
Genomic testing has discerned that this plant is 79 percent broad leaf sativa and 21 percent narrow leaf sativa. The overall effect is a strain that engulfs the entire mind and body in its psychedelic daze.
Medical Benefits of GG5
- One of the most common reasons medical cannabis patients pick up this strain is for pain. This plant boasts heavy-hitting effects, making it ideal for those who require high-dose pain relief.
- This plant can be quite sedative, which is perhaps why this plant is loved by those with insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- The herb is also thought to be helpful for inflammation. Those who require high-dose relief from arthritis may appreciate the strength of this plant.