Grand Master Kush Marijuana Strain
Sleepy and dank, the Grand Master Kush Marijuana Strain provides a strong physical high. Pick up this plant when you need some serious muscle relaxation.
In need of some night time relaxation? Kush fans are in for a treat with the Grand Master Kush marijuana strain. This plant features a delightfully sweet berry aroma with hints of skunk and wood. The dank aroma radiating from this flower provides the first hint as to its psychoactive potential. This herb can produce up to 22 percent THC!
Grand Master Kush Experience
Get ready for some heavy eyelids. While this flower produces a happy and uplifted mental state, it can certainly make you sleepy. This Kush relative produces strong physical effects, which are likely beneficial to anyone in need of pain relief.
The muscle relaxation this strain provides can take a few minutes to kick in. However, consumers are quickly met with a significant mood uplift and a deep, calming vibe from this plant. As such, it’s best to consume this herb in the evening. It can be difficult to focus after a few tastes of this flower.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Grand Master Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Grand Master Kush shatter, Grand Master Kush wax, and other Grand Master Kush concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Grand Master Kush and Grand Master Kush seeds
This plant is a little mysterious. A cross between Hindu Kush and Skunk, it is considered an indica-dominant hybrid strain. Hindu Kush is a potent landrace indica, while Skunk is a pungent hybrid that produces high amounts of psychoactive THC.
As a result, this upbeat flower features a strong sweet and skunky aroma and has some potent effects. The herb can produce as much as 22 percent THC, which is quite high. Those with prior cannabis experience will be impressed with this herb’s strong physical effects and dank aroma. However, novices may find that this plant is a little too potent for comfort.
Medical Benefits of Grand Master Kush
- The calming effects of this strain may be beneficial for those seeking relief from mental health ailments like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.
- Some find that this plant is suitable for mild to moderate pain management.
- The herb may also be useful for gastrointestinal distress, including for the management of symptoms like nausea, pain, and lack of appetite.