Green Goddess Marijuana Strain
Arousing and sensory, the Green Goddess strain is an inviting flower with serious uplifting effects. Save this bud for sharing.
If you’re hoping for a laidback bud to get you in the mood, look no further than Green Goddess. This plant can offer a stimulating high that heightens the senses, perfect for sharing before some afternoon romance. A versatile herb, this cannabis strain is also popular for relieving inflammation and day to day stresses.
Green Goddess Experience
This mystical flower has a way of easing consumers into an aroused state of relaxation. Simulating yet deeply calming, this cannabis strain is a flower you’ll want to share. Safe for daytime consumption, this plant offers a balanced experience with an uplifted attitude and a sociable, talkative high.
For some, concentrating on work tasks or getting through daily chores may be a little more tolerable with the help of this therapeutic herb. Yet, in high doses, don’t be surprised if more sedative sensations begin to present themselves. After all, this is one chill hybrid bud.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Green Goddess Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Sublime Concentrates.
- Green Goddess shatter, Green Goddess wax, and other Green Goddess concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Green Goddess and Green Goddess seeds
The origins of this cannabis strain are a bit of a mystery. However, this hybrid flower is thought to be an offspring of Skunk #1, which is perhaps the strain that set the standards for the modern cannabis hybrid.
With a sweet lemon citrus aroma and a slightly spicy kick, this strain has an invigorating aroma that helps consumers stay awake yet calm.
High in THC, the herb can express up to 20 percent of the psychoactive. However, lower potency samples are more common in home grows. These numbers indicate that novice consumers may want to take it easy with this flower, as this plant may cause anxiety in high doses.
Medical Benefits of Green Goddess
- This cannabis strain is a popular choice for headache and migraine conditions.
- Popular among those with inflammatory conditions like arthritis, this strain is thought to provide adequate pain relief.
- The strain may also be beneficial to those with mental health conditions like anxiety and depression.