Head Cheese Marijuana Strain
Cerebral yet numbing, the Head Cheese is a very potent hybrid with a strong umami aroma. Focused, creative, and relaxing, this flower is a daytime strain.
Get ready for a powerful cerebral experience. The Head Cheese cannabis strain not only has a strong, cheese-like aroma, but this potent flower has tested as high as 30 percent THC. Yet, while this strain offers profound creative effects for the mind, a soothing physical relaxation radiates through the body as the strain experience peaks. Save this energetic flower for the early afternoon.
Head Cheese Experience
Energizing and engaging, this cannabis strain is an uplifting hybrid safe for daytime consumption. The herb is known for its heightened cerebral experience, often making consumers more attentive to external stimuli, like sights and smells.
The enhanced sensory experience this strain provides makes it particularly useful as a stress management tool. It’s easy to be attentive to the present after a few tastes of this head-centered strain.
Still, this marijuana strain isn’t all mind. The plant also offers a relaxed, heavy-body sensation that promotes a sense of groundedness and ease. All in all, this strain provides a strong psychoactive experience.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Head Cheese Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Head Cheese shatter, Head Cheese wax, and other Head Cheese concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Head Cheese and Head Cheese seeds
While this plant may have a funny strain name, the flower earned its moniker from its parents. This strain is the offspring of the famous 707 Headband and UK Cheese.
Both of these parent strains are popular hybrids. The 707 Headband strain is famous for its strong cerebral effects and high levels of THC. The UK Cheese cannabis strain is well-known for its strong umami and cheese-like aroma.
The resulting hybrid has inherited a pungent scent with plenty of robust umami aroma. A deep earthiness and hints of sweet skunk add to this strain’s unique aromatic profile.
This cannabis strain produces semi-fluffy buds that can take on a round, almost heart-like shape. Covered with ample trichome crystals, this strain tests with as high as 30 percent THC.
Strong and potent, this plant is best for those with prior cannabis experience. New consumers may find that this strain can cause THC-induced anxiety.
Medical Benefits of Head Cheese
- Have a headache? Many medical cannabis consumers with chronic headache conditions like tension headaches and migraine appreciate this cannabis strain.
- The plant is also a popular selection for those seeking relief from mental health ailments like chronic stress, anxiety, and depression.
- In addition, the strain is a common choice for those with pain conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia.