Herijuana Marijuana Strain
With a fragrant lemon-berry aroma, the Herijuana strain has a way of relieving anxiety and releasing physical tension. Save this strain for the evening.
The Herijuana cannabis strain is a lovely Indica that produces strongly sedative and thoughtful effects. The THC content in this strain can reach 25%. With levels like that, this strain is recommended for canna-savvy consumers searching for deep relaxation.
Get ready to sink into a soothing and dreamy mental space. This herb’s high is strongly Indica. It offers powerful physical effects.
Relaxation sets in after just a few tastes, providing relief for chronic physical and mental stress. Many may find that muscle aches are replaced by a heavy numbing sensation and worries and stresses seem to evaporate into a delightful lemon-scented smoke.
Some find that this strain produces a thoughtful and meditative effect. This is a great choice for some gentle yoga or stretching, as it helps relieve sore muscles.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Herijuana Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Herijuana shatter, Herijuana oil, and other concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Herijuana and Herijuana Seeds
The Herijuana marijuana strain has an interesting genetic history. Perhaps taking after the medieval royal families, this strain was inbred over 15 generations.
Since it stems from an inbred line, seeds from this Indica will produce plants that are almost identical. The root parent strains are Petrolia Headstash and a Kentucky hybrid called New Haven.
It is quite potent, often reaching 25% THC, so some experience with cannabis is recommended. Those with a low THC tolerance should start slowly, as this strain will produce couch lock in high doses.
Medical Benefits of Herijuana
While the potency of this herb may be a little overwhelming for some, certain medical marijuana patients will appreciate its high THC levels as they look to break through their tolerance threshold.
- Medical consumers often enjoy the sedative effects when treating anxiety and insomnia. If you find yourself tossing and turning, a taste or two of this sleepy flower will help you drift off in no time.
- Many also appreciate the appetite stimulation and light euphoria this strain provides. Which may be helpful for those with depression and eating disorders.
- This cannabis strain is also well-known for its anti-inflammatory effects. Those with arthritis, joint pain, back pain, and autoimmune conditions may enjoy the pain-fighting qualities of this strain.
The Hog is a wildly potent pure Indica with unknown genetics which will bliss up and knock out even the most hardcore enthusiasts.
The Strawberry Diesel cannabis strain is a clear-headed Hybrid with surprisingly pleasant flavors of fruit and fuel. Share this potent bud with savvy friends.