Ice Marijuana Strain
With a sweet berry taste and dazzling good looks, it’s hard to pass up the Pink Kush strain. This mellow and sleepy flower will help you unwind and relax.
Trichomes decorate this cannabis strain just like icing on a cake. After many generations of breeding, the Ice marijuana strain represents the culmination of mixing several different cannabis family lines together. The result is a one-of-a-kind hybrid with stimulating and relaxing effects. After a few tastes of this fragrant bud, you’ll be ready to take on the world. All with a serene attitude and a smile on your face, of course.
This strain will make you want to be Iced. This chill and happy strain is an impressive hybrid flower with an uplifting and focused vibe.
Appropriate for daytime consumption, this herb offers consumers a jolly and upbeat experience that adds some extra color to just about any activity.
Known for creating a tingly body sensation, a few tastes of this strain are akin to a buzzing happiness. Excellent for the creative types, this strain tends to help consumers better connect abstract thoughts and ideas.
While too much of this cannabis strain might leave you yawning, this dreamy flower is perfect when you need a major mood boost.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Ice Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Ice shatter, Ice wax, and other Ice concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Ice and Ice seeds
Bred by Nirvana Seeds, this marijuana flower is a perfect example of expert breeding. The lineage of this strain includes Skunk #1, White Widow, Northern Lights, and Shiva.
Mix all of these together and you have yourself super dense and sticky flower with an oddly pleasant sweet, fuel-like aroma.
The trichome production on this plant is what gave this chilly strain its name. This flower reportedly produces up to one percent CBD and between 15 and 20 percent THC, making this flower a potent cannabis creation.
Seeds from this strain are available via Nirvana Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Ice
- Many medical cannabis patients find this strain ideal for mental health relief. Not too sedative and not too energetic, this flower may be helpful for improving mood and easing symptoms of anxiety, depression, and chronic stress.
- Have muscle pain or PMS? The cannabis strain is a popular selection among those seeking relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and tension.
- Inflammatory conditions and gastrointestinal distress are additional reasons why consumers often pick up this herbal medicine.