Jedi OG Marijuana Strain
A mysterious flower, the Jedi OG marijuana strain boasts a strong fuel aroma and produces trichome dense buds. Save this sleepy flower for the evening.
When you’re in need of something strong, look no further than Jedi OG. This potent indica-dominant hybrid features a dank fuel-like aroma and plenty of THC. Sedative in nature, this plant is best saved for when there’s nothing important to do. When it’s time to relax, prepare yourself for an expansive mental experience.
Jedi OG Experience
Sleepy, relaxing, and heavy-hitting, this plant is sure to impress. While a bit of a rare find, this marijuana strain provides strong physical effects and a quick-onset euphoria. A nighttime flower, high doses of this herb may leave you stuck on the couch. However, the plant can produce a relaxing and mellow experience if you consume in moderation.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Jedi OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Jedi OG shatter, Jedi OG wax, and other Jedi OG concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Jedi OG and Jedi OG seeds
This strain is an up and coming flower. A relative of Vader OG, this plant is an Ocean Grown Seeds creation. As such, it produces high levels of THC and rewards growers with bountiful yields. Considered an indica-dominant hybrid, this herb boasts dense colas and a heavy trichome coating. Purple tipped leaves can be expected, and hints of lavender may even present in the buds themselves.
A pungent flower, this herb can produce a strong fuel aroma that provides the first hint as to its psychoactive nature. Fragrances of sharp pine give the weed even more appeal, making it perfect for those who enjoy a truly strong cannabis experience.
While the exact THC levels in this plant are uncertain, it likely produces at least 16 percent THC.
Medical Benefits of Jedi OG
- Can’t get to sleep? This strain may help! This herb may be useful to those suffering from insomnia.
- The medicinal plant may be worthwhile for those seeking relief from mental health ailments, including chronic stress.
- Mild to moderate aches and pains may also respond well to this strain.