Lemonberry Marijuana Strain
The Lemonberry marijuana strain is a tasty flower with a tropical twist. High in THC, this plant has a knack for inspiring a happy mood and creative outlook.
Need a daytime pick-me-up? The Lemonberry marijuana strain is a sweet-scented flower that’s hard to resist. With a creative vibe and an upbeat attitude, a few tastes of this flower will leave you flying high for the rest of the afternoon. Tasty and high in THC, it’s easy to see why this plant is quickly growing in popularity. While great for a solo session when you need to get things done, this sociable hybrid is also an excellent bud to share.
Sometimes, you just need a little daytime inspiration. This cheerful hybrid has a happy-go-lucky personality that is sure to inspire giggle fits and a shift in perspective. A creative flower, this plant has a knack for sparking new ideas and encouraging consumers to think about old problems in innovative ways.
Safe to use during the day, this strain is sort of a cannabis Goldilocks. It’s not too sedative, but not too energizing either. Instead, you’ll likely find yourself riding a middle sweet spot. Functional and relaxing, this flower makes for the perfect daytime stress buster. Just don’t consume too much, however. In higher doses, the more sedative qualities may express themselves.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Lemonberry Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Lemonberry shatter, Lemonberry wax, and other Lemonberry concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Lemonberry and Lemonberry seeds
This tasty treat from Fusion Seeds is a is a product of the parent strains Dabney Blue and Lemon Thai. Considered a hybrid strain overall, this plant features a sweet and tangy tropical lemon aroma. As the name suggests, this plant produces notable fruity fragrances. Strong notes of berry and sharp citrus scents give it an easy-breezy island feel. However, touches of vanilla and nut add warmness to the herb.
Featuring bright moss-green flowers and a healthy trichome coating, it’s no surprise that this plant also features a high THC content. In fact, the weed often boasts up to 22 percent of the psychoative. So, with such high levels of THC, novices may have some difficulties with this plant. In high doses, the herb can cause feelings of dizziness.
Medical Benefits of Lemonberry
- Cramps and muscle spasms wreaking havoc on your day? This strain is popular among medical patients seeking relief from muscular pain and tension.
- The flower is also a common selection among those with mental health ailments, including anxiety, depression, and chronic stress.
- In addition, the plant may be helpful for mild to moderate pain and headaches.