Master OG Marijuana Strain
Whimsical and calming, the Master OG strain is a pungent evening flower. Excellent for pain, stress, and headaches, save Master OG for your downtime.
The Master OG cannabis strain is a warm-hearted flower with a dreamy vibe. This flower teases consumers with its silly and euphoric personality, helping willing participants mellow out and kick back. Recommended for evening consumption, the sleepy strain can help you get a great night’s sleep.
Master OG Experience
Happy and relaxed, Master OG is a calming flower with a silly personality. After a few puffs of this marijuana strain, however, don’t be surprised if a wise smile spreads across your face.
While considered a nighttime strain, this serene flower is far from overwhelming. This plant promotes a mellow calmness, perfect for anyone trying to unwind after a stressful day.
Laid back and collected, this chill lady offers consumers a functional experience. However, this plant can be a little on the drowsy side. Consumers may find that this strain provokes a slight heavy-lidded sensation.
This plant might make it easier to fall asleep, but this strain will still allow you to move around, make dinner, and spend meaningful quality time with family, friends, or other loved ones.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Master OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Kurvana.
- Master OG shatter, Master OG wax, and other Master OG concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Master OG and Master OG seeds
This strain is a quiet indica cross from Cabin Fever Seed Breeders. An offspring of Master Kush and Empress Kush, this plant has inherited the ability to produce high levels of THC and a pungent, pine aroma.
Featuring dense buds with a forest green coloration, this flower is a pleasant looking strain. Plenty of orange hairs peek out from crystal-coated calyxes, giving this exotic flower a wild look.
Like most contemporary strains, this lady can become quite potent when grown with expert care. This flower is known to produce 15 to 20 percent THC.
Samples with lower THC levels are recommended for occasional cannabis consumers. Yet, those experienced with psychoactive cannabis may find that this herb offers a pleasant and relaxing high all around.
Medical Benefits of Master OG
- Have a headache? Headaches and migraines tend to be some of the most popular reasons medical cannabis patients pick up this cannabis strain.
- Those with chronic pain, especially those with chronic pain that interferes with sleep, also tend to appreciate the sedative and pain-fighting properties of this strain.
- This herb has a reputation for inspiring hunger, making this flower an appropriate choice for medical cannabis patients suffering from lack of appetite.
- If you’re in need of some serious stress relief, this therapeutic plant inspires a calm and tranquil mood.