Orange Dream Marijuana Strain
In need of a serious mood boost? The Orange Dream strain not only tastes like a classic summertime treat but is sociable to boot.
Cheerful and uplifting, the Orange Dream strain has a knack for encouraging a positive vibe and contented mood. Engaging and talkative, this daytime flower is great for just about any social occasion. Bring this flower along during a nice hike or share with friends at your next barbeque.
Orange Dream Experience
Some strains are meant for sharing. This marijuana strain has a way of coaxing out an upbeat, friendly nature from its consumers. Sociable and happy, this plant is an excellent choice to pass around at a social gathering.
Offering an upbeat and functional daytime experience, this cheerful plant is more of an enhancer than an intoxicant. While some cannabis strains can feel nearly psychedelic, this strain encourages high spirits and a creative, productive vibe.
Break out this strain when you’re searching for relief from social anxiety or have trouble being present around others. This cheerful flower is a well-known mood booster.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Orange Dream Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Orange Dream shatter, Orange Dream wax, and other Orange Dream concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Orange Dream and Orange Dream seeds
The exact origin of this marijuana strain is a little mysterious. However, this plant is known to be a high-THC hybrid with sativa-dominant characteristics. A cross between Orange Crush hybrid and the legendary Blue Dream, their offspring features a soothing high and a unique fruity taste.
Obong, fluffy green buds give off a tropical sweet orange aroma. Like an orange creamsicle, hints of cream and vanilla make this flower one tasty herb. With such a unique aroma, this strain is sure to impress even the most veteran cannabis consumers.
Yet, while this plant is high in THC, this strain doesn’t produce the soaring levels found in many of today’s hybrids. Instead, this decadent treat hovers between 16 and 18 percent THC on average. Still, those sensitive to the psychoactive may find that this plant causes paranoia and lightheadedness.
Medical Benefits of Orange Dream
- Seeking relief from tight, stiff muscles? This strain is a popular choice among those with muscle spasms, muscle tension, and cramps.
- This jolly flower is also popular among medical cannabis patients with arthritis, as it is thought to have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- In addition, this medicinal herb is thought to be beneficial for those searching for relief from migraine and other headache disorders.