Orange Velvet Marijuana Strain
Sweet, citrusy, and deeply calming, the Orange Velvet marijuana strain makes an impression. Pick up this sociable hybrid for easy relaxation.
The Orange Velvet strain is a delight to have around. While this rare hybrid can be difficult to find, those that are lucky enough to taste this sweet herb are in for a real treat. Not only does this plant have an astounding flavor and aroma, but it boasts a relaxed and friendly high that makes everything seem just a little more pleasant. Have fun soaring on Cloud 9 after a little of this decadent treat.
Orange Velvet Experience
As the name of this plant may suggest, this is one smooth flower. Not only is it delicious, but it produces an upbeat and relaxed high that’s suitable for just about any occasion. Giggly and sociable, this plant would be an excellent choice to share with friends during a happy hour or social gathering.
In need of some serious solo time? The scrumptious herb has a creative side. After a few tastes of this plant, you may notice that you find yourself thinking about old problems in new ways. Or, you may simply be inspired to pick up on a project that you’ve long left unfinished. Understated yet impactful, this is one plant worth snatching up.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Orange Velvet Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Orange Velvet shatter, Orange Velvet wax, and other Orange Velvet concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Orange Velvet and Orange Velvet seeds
An offspring of Skunk #1, this marijuana strain is a beauty to behold. The exact lineage and origin of this strain are a bit of a mystery, but rumor has it that it originated on the West Coast of the United States.
Featuring a powerful sweet citrus aroma, this plant is bursting with flavor. As a bonus, it happens to be very high in THC to boot. On average, expect this plant 18 to 22 percent of the psychoactive.
While cannabis veterans will love this plant for its potency and delicious taste, this plant may cause anxiety in those new to the herb or sensitive to THC. It’s best to start low and go slow with this fragrant, trichome coated flower.
Medical Benefits of Orange Velvet
- This medical cannabis strain has uplifting properties that may be helpful for those with fatigue and brain fog.
- Those searching for daytime relief from mild to moderate aches and pains may find a friend in this flower.
- Headaches and migraines are also common reasons why medical marijuana consumers pick up this potent plant.