Pineapple Chunk Marijuana Strain
Popular among those with muscle spasms and PMS, the Pineapple Chunk cannabis strain impresses consumers with its tranquilizing high and tropical scent.
Headaches and muscle spasms begone! The Pineapple Chunk marijuana strain from Barney’s Farm provides consumers with a deep and meaningful physical experience. Recommended for times when there is nothing pressing to accomplish, this strain has a knack for relieving muscle tension and lulling consumers into a restful sleep.
Pineapple Chunk Experience
Sleepy and euphoric, this marijuana strain offers a powerful physical experience. Heavy and relaxing, this strain works most of its magic on the muscles. However, it’s not uncommon for this tropical plant to make people feel slow-moving and sedated.
While this flower promotes a deep physical relaxation, this strain also has an uplifting mental effect. She is known to inspire bouts of creativity, giving this fragrant flower an introspective feel.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Pineapple Chunk Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Cannatrek.
- Pineapple Chunk shatter, Pineapple Chunk wax, and other Pineapple Chunk concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Pineapple Chunk and Pineapple Chunk seeds
Bred by Barney’s Farm Seeds, it’s difficult to find a fault with this marijuana strain. This high-THC flower contains lineage from several well-known strains, including Pineapple, Cheese, and Skunk #1.
The interesting mix has birthed a potent hybrid strain with a notable aroma. While this flower has a sweet quality, the fruity aroma in this strain is often overpowered by a strong pungent, skunkiness.
Beautiful and sticky, these flowers feature bright green coloration and express a semi-fluffy bud structure. Consumers and growers can expect between 16 and 20 percent THC in this psychoactive plant. Experienced consumers will likely love the drowsy nature of this bud. Yet, novices may find this plant a little too sedative.
Pineapple Chunk seeds are available from Barney’s Farm.
Medical Benefits of Pineapple Chunk
- This strain is beloved by the ladies. A powerful tool for mood management and menstrual cramps, this evening flower is a great choice for those seeking relief from PMS.
- Move over aspirin, there’s a new headache remedy in town. This medicinal herb is popular for headache and migraine relief.
- Medical cannabis patients struggling to fall asleep or stay asleep may also benefit from the cannabis strain.
- Many medical cannabis patients with inflammatory conditions like arthritis and autoimmune disorders tend to find relief with this cheery flower.