Silverback Gorilla Marijuana Strain
A strong-armed beast with a delightful forest aroma, the Silverback Gorilla marijuana strain tension with its sedative and euphoric high.
Slow moving yet powerful, the Silverback Gorilla strain is a strong-armed indica hybrid high in THC. A nighttime flower, this gorilla offers potent body relaxation to experienced cannabis consumers. In high doses, however, this plant is known to cause anxiety or make novices just a little too tired. Pick up this flower when you’re in need of serious muscle relaxation.
Silverback Gorilla Experience
Heavy and hard-hitting, this ape of a marijuana strain comes on like a beast. Surprisingly fast-acting, this strain causes a rapid muscle relaxation and substantial sedation. With a tantalizing forest berry aroma and dreamy mental experience, this powerful strain is an evening flower. While this plant is pleasant and relaxing, it can cause strong sedation.
An excellent choice for those with tight muscles, this plant is known to cause a tingly body sensation that makes it easy to release long-held physical tension. Whip out this drowsy flower at the end of a difficult day, when it’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy a blissful euphoric sensation.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Silverback Gorilla Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Krystal Kure.
- Silverback Gorilla shatter, Silverback Gorilla wax, and other Silverback Gorilla concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Silverback Gorilla and Silverback Gorilla seeds
With popcorn-shaped buds and a sweet pine taste, this impactful marijuana strain is quirky yet delightful indica hybrid. Heavy-handed and potent, Silverback Gorilla is a high-THC hybrid cross between Grape Ape (indica) and Super Silver Haze (sativa).
Considered indica-dominant, this strain produces dense flowers with a pungent berry aroma. However, hints of sharp pine and plenty of earthiness come through. This perhaps paying homage to its Super Silver Haze lineage.
Potent, this strain is known to produce up to 23 percent THC. These levels are quite high. So, this intoxicating plant may not be the best choice for novice cannabis consumers. In fact, this flower is known to cause anxiety in high doses.
Medical Benefits of Silverback Gorilla
- A popular selection among medical cannabis patients with muscle spasms and tension, this medical cannabis strain has strong heavy-bodied and pain-relieving effects.
- This strain is a popular choice among those who suffer with insomnia and other sleep disorders, as this strain is a strong sedative.
- This calming herb may also be popular among patients with mental health ailments like mood swings, depression, and anxiety, as this plant is known to fight stress and boost mood.
Blueberry Haze is a well-balanced Hybrid marijuana strain. A cross between Blueberry and Haze, this fruity flower will leave cannabis consumers feeling giggly and sleepy.
Relaxing and upbeat, try this bud during a low-key workday. Focused and productive, this plant makes it easy to get things done with a smile.