Tiger’s Milk Marijuana Strain
The Tiger’s Milk experience is unique in the cannabis world. Creamy and deeply pungent, this plant surprises consumers with its smooth, relaxing high.
While the thought of inhaling milk from a tiger is a little more than disgusting, the Tiger’s Milk cannabis strain certainly isn’t. This sedative flower has a dark and wild appearance, made more tantalizing by its creamy yet pungent forest aroma. Deeply relaxing, you’ll be ready for a cat nap after a few tastes of this plant. Those hoping for a longer slumber are in for a treat, too. This sleepy nighttime flower has a way of creeping up on you.
Tiger’s Milk Experience
Above all else, this is one relaxing flower. Smooth tasting with a melty body high, this strain has a knack for washing away stress and tension. After a few tastes of this bud, you may notice that muscle tension and physical pain doesn’t feel quite so limiting anymore.
Dreamy and euphoric, this plant offers consumers a chance to step out of their normal headspace and see the world through a more creative lens. Save this drowsy flower for the evening, but don’t overlook its potency. Novice consumers may find that this plant can cause lightheadedness and headache.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Tiger’s Milk Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Shijin Vapor.
- Tiger’s Milk shatter, Tiger’s Milk wax, and other Tiger’s Milk concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Tiger’s Milk and Tiger’s Milk seeds
Bred by Bodhi Seeds, this marijuana strain is an impressive cross between Bubba Kush (indica) and Appalachia (hybrid). From its parents, the herb has inherited a unique appearance and aroma.
Dark green and deep purple plants give off a dark, dank earth aroma with an oddly pleasant creaminess. Some may say that this flower smells a bit like herb butter, with hints of honey and spice. All in all, the aroma can be difficult to place.
However, the aroma is not the only thing to love about this crystal-coated bud. This herb is high in THC to boot. This plant is thought to express about 17 percent of the psychoactive. While this number may not be the highest on the shelf, it’s important not to overestimate this strain’s strength.
Tiger Milk seeds are available from Bodhi Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Tiger’s Milk
- Struggling with insomnia? This cannabis strain is thought help those searching for higher quality sleep.
- This flower is thought to be a good selection for those hoping to find relief from chronic pain, especially pain that interferes with sleep.
- The medicinal herb is also thought to be helpful among cannabis patients with mental health ailments like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.