Whitewalker OG Marijuana Strain
Sleepy and comforting, the Whitewalker OG marijuana strain is a friendly flower with a knack for pain relief.
Featuring a silver glaze of trichome crystals and a strong sleepy high, the Whitewalker OG strain is more of a compassionate friend than an icy villain. A relative of the legendary OG Kush, Whitewalker OG is a beautiful flower to behold. Popular among those suffering from insomnia and muscle spasms, this plant has a knack for easing pain and promoting a positive mood.
Whitewalker OG Experience
In high doses, this marijuana strain may leave you stuck on the couch. However, this strain is considered a functional and easygoing indica hybrid overall. Cheerful yet drowsy, this flower is hardly as heavy hitting as an evil army of the undead.
While high doses of this herb may cause some lightheadedness or paranoia, this plant is more calming and tranquil overall. The body effects of this OG Kush relative may take a hot minute to kick in. Yet, consumers are met with a contented, pleasant mood shortly after consuming.
While great for sharing with canna-savvy friends, this strain is best saved for evening or nighttime consumption. Otherwise, you might find yourself yawning and ready for a nap!
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Whitewalker OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Whitewalker OG shatter, Whitewalker OG wax, and other Whitewalker OG concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Whitewalker OG and Whitewalker OG seeds
A 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup winner, this marijuana strain is a sweet and spicy offspring of OG Kush. Specifically, this strain is a unique phenotype of San Fernando Valley OG Kush (SFV OG Kush).
Indica-dominant, this strain features a sage-like coloration and is coated with an icy layer of shining silver trichomes. Though, while this strain boasts an impressive appearance, it’s not often the strongest strain on the shelf.
This flower often boasts between 16 and 20 percent THC, which is potent yet still less than many contemporary blockbusters. Yet, paying homage to its OG Kush lineage, this strain delights the senses with its earthy lemon aroma.
Medical Benefits of Whitewalker OG
- Popular among medical cannabis patients seeking relief from muscle spasms and tension, this medicinal strain produces strong physical effects.
- A nighttime flower, this plant may be useful to those with insomnia or other sleep conditions.
- This herb may also be helpful for those in need of strong pain relief, especially pain that interferes with sleep.