Tahoe Alien is a delightful but potent Indica-dominant Hybrid. This strain has tested with up to 29 percent THC and promotes a dreamy, euphoria and creativity.
You may have wanted to be an astronaut, but the Tahoe Alien marijuana strain is the closest many will get to an outer space adventure. A potent, top-shelf flower, this strain has tested with up to 29 percent THC. The weed promotes a dreamy, euphoric and creative mental experience and a sedative body heaviness.
Tahoe Alien Experience
This herb is an Indica-dominant Hybrid from Alien Genetics. Though this flower can be a little sleepy, it is uplifting, happy, and creative overall.
The experience from this strain often has a cerebral quality up front, paving the way for spacy yet thoughtful experience. Perhaps a little on the psychedelic side, this flower often inspires introspection and plenty of laughter.
Recreationally, this strain makes for a nice pre-dinner treat. This strain is known to stimulate appetite and as well as cause drowsiness, making it a great choice for winding down at the end of a long day.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Tahoe Alien Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like W Vapes.
- Tahoe Alien shatter, Tahoe Alien wax, and other Tahoe Alien concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Tahoe Alien and Tahoe Alien Seeds
Seeds may be available from some seed banks, but clones are much easier to come by. An excellent flower, this plant will be a delight for any experienced grower.
In the highest tests, this strain has reached up to 29 percent THC, meaning that this is typically considered a top-shelf flower. On average, expect this herb to contain about 24 percent of the psychoactive when grown with care.
Medical Benefits of Tahoe Alien
This herb packs in plenty of the medical benefits of its illustrious parent plants, making it a suitable choice for many marijuana patients.
- Medical cannabis patients tend to pick up this cannabis strain for headache and migraine relief.
- Those with chronic pain, depression, and anxiety also tend to appreciate the euphoric drowsiness this strain provides.
- Medical cannabis patients also appreciate this herb for gastrointestinal distress, including nausea, pain, cramping, and loss of appetite.