Besan Laddoo Ki Kush-y
A cannabis-infused twist on laddoo, a traditional Indian treat. Perfect for parties, these ball-shaped sweets will delight your tastebuds, body, and mind!
March 1, 2013
¾ cup cannaghee
1 cup chickpea flour
½ cup butter
½ tsp cardamom seeds
¼ cup mixture of hemp seeds and cantaloupe seeds
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1½ cup milk/cannamilk, depending on potency preference
- Put water, milk and sugar in pan and boil until the sugar completely dissolves.
- In a separate pan, mix cannaghee and chickpea flour to make a raw roux paste.
- Put the cannaghee and chickpea flour mixture on low heat until the flour turns golden brown.
- Add the water, milk/cannamilk and sugar mixture and let it cook until it becomes a thick paste.
- Add cardamom, hemp and cantaloupe seeds. Stir well and turn off the flame.
- Press the ingredients into 1 ½ inch spheres, being careful to not burn yourself, and serve hot.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
March 01, 2013 — Last Updated