Bhang in India refers to the leaves, buds and seeds prepared together in a paste form and mixed into various concoctions, sweets and snacks. Here’s the base for your Bhang creation!
March 7, 2015
½ cup cannabisleaves and bud (approx 20g of bud and 5g of leaves)
2 tsp sugar
¼ cup water
1 tsp oil
- Crush Cannabis leaves, bud and sugar in a stone pestle (make sure there are no stems).
- Put crushed bud mixture, water and oil in a pan and boil.
- Lower the flame and let steep for around 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Blend it properly until pasty.
- Strain the paste in cheesecloth if there's too much liquid (but do not throw it away as this can be reused or had raw as a tiny weed shot, but brace yourself for the flavor).
This makes about 30-35 grams of Bhang paste or 3-4 good sized Bhang gollis; this whole mixture will be used to make Bhang infused drinks and sweets. Featured image Banaras Ka Khana
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
March 07, 2015 — Last Updated