Who needs store-bought ice cream when you can make delectable Cannabis infused blackberry Sherbet!
5 cups fresh blackberries
2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups Cannabis Almond Milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Blend blackberries and sugar together in food processor until smooth.
- Pour the pureed berries through strainer and into a bowl. Discard seeds.
- Mix Cannabis Almond Milk into the blackberry puree. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour berry/milk mixture into an ice cream freezer container; freeze for 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/marijuana-sherbet-berry-ice-recipe/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
December 30, 2007 — Last Updated