Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Simple, sugar-free gummies with a tincture twist to give them a little kick
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1/2 cup cold water
1 large packet sugar-free jello flavor
4 envelopes gelatin
4 tablespoons cannabis tincture
molds to hold gummies
- Spray molds lightly, and wipe with paper towel leaving very little oil
- Mix Jello flavor and 4 envelopes gelatin with whisk
- Add 1/2 cup cold water, and whisk in saucepan
- Bring to boil, then heat for 5 minutes on low
- Take off heat and add 4 tablespoons of tincture, mixing well
- Pour into molds
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set
- Peel out and eat
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 5 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Should a past pot conviction prevent you from gainful employment?
Gorilla Glue isn't the first strain to be sued for its name. But it's one of the first strain to lose.
Dear men who know weed-smoking women, please take notes.
If only all religious figures followed the lead of the Sisters of The Valley, maybe we would finally find peace on earth.
Ganja Goddess Getaway wants you to do one thing: smoke your way to Sisterhood.
Watch out Big Pharma, Attorney General Mike Moore is coming for you.
We conducted interviews to gain insight into what it's like to smoke cannabis, eat mushrooms or drop acid when you're completely or partially blind.
Investigating cells that are critical to the reward circuit, researchers at Brigman Young University came to a conclusion on cannabis use that might come as a surprise.