Cannabis Almond Milk
Delicious cannabis almond milk you can use in recipes, great for vegans!
April 20, 2011
½ cup raw almonds
3 cups water, distilled
cannabis, coarsely ground (recommended 1-4 grams)
cheesecloth or tight strainerThis recipe works best when the almonds you are using have been soaked in water for 8 hours (overnight is OK). Drain the water and rinse almonds before using in the recipe below.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-almond-milk/ via http://www.leafly.com/news/lifestyle/recipe-how-to-make-cannabis-almond-milk
- Blend the almonds and water in a food processor until it resembles milk.
- Strain the almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer.
- Add the strained milk to a saucepan and bring to a light boil.
- Add the ground cannabis and reduce heat. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Chill and serve, or use as a replacement for milk in any recipe.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
April 20, 2011 — Last Updated