Cannabis Almond MilkSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Delicious cannabis almond milk you can use in recipes, great for vegans!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
½ cup raw almonds
3 cups water, distilled
cannabis, coarsely ground (recommended 1-4 grams)
cheesecloth or tight strainer
This recipe works best when the almonds you are using have been soaked in water for 8 hours (overnight is OK). Drain the water and rinse almonds before using in the recipe below.
- Blend the almonds and water in a food processor until it resembles milk.
- Strain the almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer.
- Add the strained milk to a saucepan and bring to a light boil.
- Add the ground cannabis and reduce heat. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Chill and serve, or use as a replacement for milk in any recipe.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 20 Apr, 2011
Recommended For You
A scientific study has snapped the lazy-stoner stereotype in half. Paradoxically, while it might give you the munchies, weed makes you skinnier.
Legalizing cannabis has been shown to significantly decrease opioid addiction. With rising rates of opioid-addicted babies, now is the time to act.
Careful what you smoke. Cannabis growers caught using feces as fertilizer are now giving a whole other meaning to the term "dank weed".
Parents who use medicinal marijuana are being held to a different standard than parents who use pharmaceutical drugs.
Pharmaceutical companies like Insys Therapeutics are opposing the cannabis industry, while at the same time entering it.
If this sounds like the sort of plan that was brainstormed by a group of high cannabis-entrepreneurs, that’s because it was.
If the DEA had succeeded, Kratom would already be illegal. Until then, overdose prevention sites are using Kratom to help fight the opioid crisis.
Lucky's Market is not just a grocery store, they're pioneers in the medical marijuana movement.