Cannabis Caramel Sauce
A sweet caramel sauce infused with marijuana
July 20, 2012
1 cup brown sugar, packed
½ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup heavy cream
½ cup CannaButter
½ cup water, distilled
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ tablespoon vanilla extract
mason jar w/ lid
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-caramel-sauce/
- Mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar, heavy cream, CannaButter, water and salt together in saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly and gently for 8 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken. Be careful not to burn. Adjust heat as necessary.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and heat for an additional minute.
- Turn off stove and remove pan from the heat. Allow sauce to cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer caramel sauce to mason jar. Use spatula to scrape all sauce from the pan.
- Refrigerate until cold. Keep in the refrigerator.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
July 20, 2012 — Last Updated