Cannabis Caramel SauceSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A sweet caramel sauce infused with marijuana
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
1 cup brown sugar, packed
½ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup heavy cream
½ cup CannaButter
½ cup water, distilled
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ tablespoon vanilla extract
mason jar w/ lid
- Mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar, heavy cream, CannaButter, water and salt together in saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly and gently for 8 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken. Be careful not to burn. Adjust heat as necessary.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and heat for an additional minute.
- Turn off stove and remove pan from the heat. Allow sauce to cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer caramel sauce to mason jar. Use spatula to scrape all sauce from the pan.
- Refrigerate until cold. Keep in the refrigerator.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Parents desperate for autism treatments refuse to wait for cannabis legalization.
Vape pens are kind of like the marijuana version of hot dogs: they seem great, so long as you don’t know what’s in them.
Here is what we wish we could say to anti-pot proponents who want to stamp labels on our foreheads and separate us from the rest of society.
But it's not all good news.
Will these incidents become more common in California when the recreational market opens in 2018?
The goods—wrapped around her torso and legs like winter clothing—were valued at more than $5,000.
It was never really about safety.
Keeping marijuana away from children and teenagers has long been a rallying cry of prohibitionists. But now there's data to show their argument doesn't hold up.