Chocolate Ganja GrapesSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
If you enjoy chocolate covered strawberries, you will love these grapes! Not only are they relatively healthy, they will give you a nice buzz. What more could you ask for?!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients½ cup cannabutter4 cups of grapes1 pound milk chocolate
- In a double boiler, melt the cannabutter over a low heat and then set it aside.
- Melt chocolate in the same double boiler until smooth. Add the cannabutter to the chocolate as it's melting. Gently mix the cannabutter into the chocolate.
- Dip a grape into the magical chocolate and let it settle on wax paper (draped over a baking sheet). Repeat this with all the grapes until you run out. Let the chocolate covered grapes cool down in the refrigerator for 2 hours and then enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 May, 2015
Recommended For You
Cannabis-infused milkshakes known as Bhang Lassi and a massive technicolored powder war make the celebration of Holi the ultimate weed vacation.
A scientific study has snapped the lazy-stoner stereotype in half. Paradoxically, while it might give you the munchies, weed makes you skinnier.
Legalizing cannabis has been shown to significantly decrease opioid addiction. With rising rates of opioid-addicted babies, now is the time to act.
Careful what you smoke. Cannabis growers caught using feces as fertilizer are now giving a whole other meaning to the term "dank weed".
Parents who use medicinal marijuana are being held to a different standard than parents who use pharmaceutical drugs.
Pharmaceutical companies like Insys Therapeutics are opposing the cannabis industry, while at the same time entering it.
If this sounds like the sort of plan that was brainstormed by a group of high cannabis-entrepreneurs, that’s because it was.
If the DEA had succeeded, Kratom would already be illegal. Until then, overdose prevention sites are using Kratom to help fight the opioid crisis.