Devils On Horseback (Bacon-Wrapped Dates)
This appetizer is a throwback to the 1970s, but it’s still a hit today. Dates have fabulous flavor, and when they’re stuffed with cannabutter and goat cheese and wrapped in bacon, you could enter them in the appetizer hall of fame.
2 tablespoons goat cheese
4 teaspoons cannabutter
8 strips bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- With a small knife, make a slit in each date and spread it open.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the goat cheese with the cannabutter.
- Divide the mixture among the dates, pressing it into the center and closing the dates after filling.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each stuffed date.
- Put the dates, bacon seam down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|