Devils On Horseback (Bacon-Wrapped Dates)
This appetizer is a throwback to the 1970s, but it’s still a hit today. Dates have fabulous flavor, and when they’re stuffed with cannabutter and goat cheese and wrapped in bacon, you could enter them in the appetizer hall of fame.
March 2, 2016
16 pitted dates
2 tablespoons goat cheese
4 teaspoons cannabutter
8 strips bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- With a small knife, make a slit in each date and spread it open.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the goat cheese with the cannabutter.
- Divide the mixture among the dates, pressing it into the center and closing the dates after filling.
- Wrap a bacon slice around each stuffed date.
- Put the dates, bacon seam down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook:
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
March 02, 2016 — Last Updated