French Toast Canna-Stix
Que c’est délicieux! Here’s a sweet wake n’ bake!
July 21, 2010
4 large eggs
⅓ cup CannaMilk (or Cannabis Almond Milk)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
10 slices bread (your choice)
2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, CannaMilk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cut bread into strips or bites.
- Heat the butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the bread pieces in the egg mixture until they are covered completely and soaked well.
- Add the soaked bread pieces to the skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until brown. Flip the bread over and cook opposite side the same way.
- Repeat until all bread is cooked.
- Serve French toast with powdered sugar, maple syrup, sliced fruit, nuts and/or whipped cream.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/french-toast-cannabis-sticks-bites/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
July 21, 2010 — Last Updated