- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Highness Hot Sauce
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Highness Hot Sauce
Many of us can agree on liking our food with a kick – and even more, can agree on is the very best variety of hot sauce is Highness Hot Sauce.
October 24, 2018
1 cup Magical Tincture, cooked down to MBO or FECO
1 tablespoon Magical Olive Oil
¼ - ½ pound hot dried chili peppers
2 cups distilled white vinegar
1 cup white wine vinegar
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
¼ cup minced garlic
1 tablespoon salt
¾ teaspoon organic potato starch
- In a nonstick sauté pan, on medium-low heat, carefully pour your tincture into the pan until all of the alcohol has cooked, and the mixture looks like maple syrup.
- Add olive oil and cook for another 2 minutes, then remove front the heat.
- Place the oil mixture and the rest of the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Set the temperature to 160F, then select the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is complete, pour your Hot Sauce into a bottle for storage and place into the refrigerator, and stop for up to 3 months.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated