- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats
How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats
These peanut butter marshmallow treats are made with cannabutter, making these whimsical childhood sweets even better than you remember!
October 24, 2018
Photo courtesy of Herb via Youtube
½ cup MagicalButter
12 ounces chocolate marshmallows
8 cups Reeses Puff cereal
1 cup mini Reese Pieces
- In a large sauté pan set to medium, melt the MagicalButter.
- Add the marshmallows, and cook until gooey, smooth, and creamy.
- Pour the cereal into a large mixing bowl, add the melted marshmallows, and stir until thoroughly combined. Then add the candy, and mix it in completely as well.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking dish for serving. Using a silicone spatula, spread it out evenly to all corners of the dish, and smooth the top.
- Slice into cubes, and serve your Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats to your lucky guests!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated