Seven Layer Cannabis-Infused Taco Dip
Everybody loves taco dip, but this seven layer cannabis-infused taco dip recipe tops them all.
January 17, 2016
½ cup MagicalButter
16 ounces fat-free refried beans
3 cups Slammin’ Salsa or use your favorite salsa brand
16 ounces sour cream
6 ounces black olives, drained and sliced
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
3 to 4 green onions, chopped
½ bell pepper, finely chopped
⅓ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix, ¼ cup MagicalButter, and refried beans. Spread the mixture into an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Spread sour cream over the refried beans; then, top with 2 cups of the salsa.
- In a separate bowl, toss the chopped bell pepper, green onions and 1/4 cup olive oil with salt and pepper to taste; now spread in an even layer.
- Top with lettuce, the rest of the salsa, and then the cheddar cheese.
- Garnish your Seven-Level Taco Dip with sliced black olives, serve, and enjoy!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
January 17, 2016 — Last Updated