- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Super Shrimp Stir-Fry
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Super Shrimp Stir-Fry
This Super Shrimp Stir-Fry is a delicious main dish and has a double hit of mango puree and MagicalButter.
October 24, 2018
½ cup MagicalButter
1½ cups soy sauce
⅔ cup mango purée
⅔ cup lager beer
4 scallions, chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons ground ginger or chopped crystallized ginger
1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon crushed sriracha red pepper
Zest of 1 lime
½ cup Magical Coconut Oil
1 pound jumbo shrimp (U 16/20)
Stir-fry vegetables (fresh or frozen)
1 package rice noodles, cooked
1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
Pink Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed, empty the pitcher into a container, and set it aside.
- In a large, ungreased, preheated pan over medium-high heat, sear the onion and bell peppers for 1-2 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of Magical Coconut Oil and the stir-fry vegetables. Stirring frequently, cook until they’re hot and tender, yet slightly firm. Resist any tendency to overcook.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and give the veggies a final stir. Transfer them to a container, and set them aside.
- Add ¼ cup of Magical Coconut Oil to the hot pan, and arrange the shrimp in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with half of the crushed sriracha, crushed garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook for 3-4 minutes; flip shrimp, and repeat. Transfer them to a container, and set them aside.
- Return the pan to the cooktop, and add a suitable portion of the sauce for the cooked rice noodles. Cook the sauce until it’s appropriately thickened.
- Add the noodles, and toss them in the sauce until thoroughly coated. Then, add the vegetables, and stir well. Top the dish with the shrimp, and drizzle with more sauce.
- Serve and enjoy your Super Shrimp Stir-Fry!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated