Thandai with Bhang Paste
This cannabis infused smoothie is a classic Indian drink using Bhang paste. Commonly known as a marijuana energy drink, Thandai is perfect for a hot summer day!
All your Bhang paste
¼ cup whole almonds
1 tsp black peppercorn
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup hemp seeds
¼ cup cantaloupe seeds
½ cup water
2 tsp sugar
8 cups milk/cannamilk, depending on potency preference
Featured image Playful Cooking
- Soak almonds in water overnight so that they'll be easier to peel in the morning.
- Blend almonds, black peppercorn, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, cantaloupe seeds and water until it becomes a thick paste.
- Add sugar and milk/cannamilk, stir well and refridgerate for an hour. This will solidify into Thandai.
- Mix Bhang paste with the Thandai until blended well.
- Serve with lots and lots of ice cubes as this drink can turn out to be really refreshing if drunk in small quantities.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 18, 2009 — Last Updated