- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta
This Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta recipe is made even more delicious with the addition of MagicalButter. This might be your new favorite dish.
⅓ cup Magical Olive Oil
¼ cup MagicalButter
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 pound farfalle (bowtie pasta)
1½ cups mascarpone cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
10 ounces fresh baby spinach
6 large garlic cloves, chopped
6 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced thin
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1½ tablespoons Tuscan garlic seasoning
½ cup pasta water
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat ⅓ cup olive oil for 60-90 seconds.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pan, season with salt and pepper, and cook until lightly browned on both sides with an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove them from the pan, and let them cool a bit before slicing them into strips.
- Return the pan to heat, add the MagicalButter, and heat for 90 seconds, or until it just starts to brown.
- Sauté the garlic for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the spinach, and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, mascarpone cheese, lemon juice, and zest, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chicken strips, pasta, pasta water, and parmesan, stirring after each ingredient. Mix well to coat everything with sauce thoroughly.
- Top your Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta with parmesan and lemon zest, serve, and enjoy!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated