Vegan Cannabis BrowniesSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Who would've thought that Cannabis infused brownies could taste so good!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
3/4 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup walnuts
1 cup dates
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
4 tablespoons Cannabis Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon almond butter
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
pinch of salt
- Use the food processor to pulse rolled oats and walnuts into a powder.
- Add dates, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, Cannabis Coconut Oil and salt. Process until everything is mixed together.
- Transfer raw Canna-Brownie mix to a lined baking sheet. Press batter down to flatten and shape. Rest brownies in fridge for a few hours to set.
- Mix almond butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder together. Spread glaze on top of chilled brownies before serving.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 8 Apr, 2008
Recommended For You
Climate change is the ultimate buzz-kill.
Most people remember trying to hide their weed from their mom. Perhaps they never imagined that their mom might be secretly ripping dabs.
One in three teens thinks smoking weed and driving is legal. What may be even more surprising is, according to several studies, they might have a point.
Cannabis-infused milkshakes known as Bhang Lassi and a massive technicolored powder war make the celebration of Holi the ultimate weed vacation.
A scientific study has snapped the lazy-stoner stereotype in half. Paradoxically, while it might give you the munchies, weed makes you skinnier.
Legalizing cannabis has been shown to significantly decrease opioid addiction. With rising rates of opioid-addicted babies, now is the time to act.
Careful what you smoke. Cannabis growers caught using feces as fertilizer are now giving a whole other meaning to the term "dank weed".
Parents who use medicinal marijuana are being held to a different standard than parents who use pharmaceutical drugs.