Afghani CBD Marijuana Strain
The Afghani CBD strain is calming and doesn’t produce intoxicating effects. Ideal for novices and veterans alike, this herb boast stress-relieving effects.
The Afghani CBD strain is a delightful plant with abundant therapeutic potential. This herb often features fairly even ratios of CBD to THC, which makes it an ideal plant for a variety of medical cannabis patients. From stress to pain management, this simple flower is a popular choice among those seeking a non-intoxicating cannabis experience.
Afghani CBD Experience
If you’re searching for a low-key and focused experience, this strain is it. High in CBD, the plant does not produce an intoxicating or mind-altering effect. Instead, it promotes feelings of calmness, ease, and simply improves mood. It’s not uncommon for those who consume CBD strains to notice that they do not really feel any different from normal, with the exception of simply feeling better with more mental clarity than they had before consuming.
Some may find that this strain produces mildly sedative effects. However, due to low levels of THC, the sedation from this plant is not as powerful as what often comes from indica strains. This plant can be consumed over the course of the day, yet it is perhaps best in the afternoon.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Afghani CBD Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Afghani CBD shatter, Afghani CBD wax, and other Afghani CBD concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Afghani CBD and Afghani CBD seeds
This strain was born and bred for its medical value. Often featuring a one-to-one ratio of THC: CBD, the therapeutic potential of this plant is vast.
Thanks to high levels of CBD, it does not produce a strong intoxicating effect. However, the physical benefits of this plant can be quite powerful.
High-CBD strains like this plant are perhaps most popular for their anti-inflammatory and pain-fighting effects. Safe to consume during the day, this strain will not cause impairments in cognition or functionality.
Instead, it’s easy for adults and medical cannabis patients alike to enjoy the sweet floral aroma and upbeat, stress-free nature of this therapeutic plant.
Consumers can expect this plant to produce around 8 percent CBD and 8 percent THC.
Medical Benefits of Afghani CBD
- Often featuring even amounts of CBD and THC, this cannabis strain is useful for a wide variety of ailments. Most commonly, this plant is beloved for its potent anti-inflammatory nature.
- Those with chronic pain conditions looking for a plant that won’t cause intoxication may be particularly thankful for this strain.
- This plant may also be useful for those searching for natural relief from muscle spasms, cramps, tension, and headache.