Alaskan Ice Marijuana Strain
Alaskan Ice is a high-THC sativa with an upbeat and energetic personality. Potent and strong-armed, you’ll feel the effects of this flower in a hurry.
If you’re looking for a mood change in a hurry, Alaskan Ice may be a strain for you. The effects of this sativa-dominant hybrid take hold in a jiffy, dazzling consumers with a thoughtful, cerebral high. However, this plant should be consumed in moderation. The more you parkatke, the more sedative and hazy the experience may become. Pick up this strain when you need fast relief from fatigue.
Alaskan Ice Experience
Who needs coffee when you can have this energizing flower? This zippy flower provides a fast-acting and long-lasting cerebral experience. After the first taste, consumers may experience an energizing head high that can inspire a new idea or two.
Yet, while creative and upbeat overall, the experience can morph into a more sedative, heavy-bodied sensation as the effects wind down. All in all, while moderate doses may make it easy to focus on work and fight brain fog, higher doses will lead to a sleepier, leisure experience. Start low and go slow with this one.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Alaskan Ice Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Alaskan Ice shatter, Alaskan Ice wax, and other Alaskan Ice concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Alaskan Ice and Alaskan Ice seeds
A Greenhouse Seeds creation, this is a potent and high-yielding plant worthy of many a metal. This strain is a cross between two Dutch classics, White Widow and Haze. White Widow is a powerhouse hybrid known for its frosty trichome coating and heavy-handed effects. Haze is a strong-armed sativa with a nearly psychedelic vibe.
From its parents, the strain has inherited a sweet and spicy aroma with a strong herbal kick. One of Greenhouse’s strongest strains, this plant can produce up to 22 percent THC. Novice consumers should proceed with caution, as this psychoactive flower can cause lightheadedness and paranoia in high doses.
With robust, fluffy green buds and firey red pistillate hairs, this is a beautiful flower with a wild look. A frosty coating of silver trichomes gives this perky flower an icy appearance.
Medical Benefits of Alaskan Ice
- A stimulating flower, the strain is a popular selection among those experiencing brain fog and chronic fatigue.
- This soothing herb is also popular among those with migraine and other headache conditions.
- The uplifting nature of this medical cannabis strain may be beneficial for those suffering from mental health ailments, including chronic stress and depression.