Alice in Wonderland Marijuana Strain
Lively and curious, the Alice in Wonderland strain has a knack for improving mood and lifting spirits. Focused and alert, this sativa is fit for the day.
Tromping through the forest and exploring around the great outdoors is made even more enjoyable with the Alice in Wonderland marijuana strain. This flower is a sensory delight, helping many consumers improve their mood and look at daily problems with a new pair of eyes. Upbeat and friendly, this high THC sativa makes for an excellent daytime flower. So, put down your coffee and prepare yourself for some herbal energy!
Alice in Wonderland Experience
Venturing through the rabbit hole will make perfect sense after a little of this marijuana strain. Curious and arousing, this flower makes the perfect companion for just about any adventure.
This herb offers consumers both mental and sensory stimulation. After a few puffs of this delightful bud, you may notice that colors look a little brighter and your mood might feel a little lighter.
Engaging and silly, this plant is an acceptable choice for both work and play. Work tasks are made easy by this bud’s focused and upbeat nature. This strain makes it easy to set aside stress and remain present with friends and loved ones.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Alice in Wonderland Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like CannaSol.
- Alice in Wonderland shatter, Alice in Wonderland wax, and other Alice in Wonderland concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Alice in Wonderland and Alice in Wonderland seeds
Popular in the Pacific Northwest, this marijuana strain is a curious offspring of the more famous Willy’s Wonder. Willy’s Wonder is a classic flower with a strong Afghani indica lineage.
Interestingly, the strain is classified as a sativa-dominant hybrid, expressing different traits from its proposed parent. Buds tend to feature shades of dark and some light green coloration, with some pine taste.
Yet, this plant has inherited a deep earth aroma and subtle sweetness. Its taste and aroma may be described as forest blueberry.
Moderately high in THC, this strain offers consumers between 15 and 22 percent of the psychoactive. As a warning, those sensitive to THC may experience some lightheadedness with this flower.
Medical Benefits of Alice in Wonderland
- Beloved among those struggling with mental health, this strain may offer consumers relief from chronic stress, depression, and anxiety.
- The flower is also popular among those experiencing gastrointestinal distress. This strain is thought to ease nausea, pain, and perhaps stimulate appetite.
- This medicinal herb may also be worthwhile for those seeking mental clarity and hoping to escape brain fog and chronic fatigue.