Apollo 11 Marijuana Strain
High in THC, this psychoactive flower will leave you in the mood for love. Inspirational and calming, its easy to enjoy company with this arousing flower.
Need some help getting into the mood? The Apollo 11 cannabis strain offers calm, soothing vibe and a strong sense of bodily relaxation. Invigorating and creative, this afternoon delight can help you turn down the mental chatter and focus on what’s right in front of you.
Apollo 11 Experience
Dreamy and arousing, a few tastes of this marijuana strain clears the mind of day-to-day worries and stresses. Deeply relaxing, this quirky hybrid has a knack for bringing consumers into the present moment with a joyful attitude and a calm body feel.
Best saved for the afternoon, this strain is a strong-armed lady. While some may find that this plant fights fatigue, others find that it promotes a tranquil drowsiness that makes it easy to get into the mood. An excellent choice for sharing, break out this spacy bud with your current love interest.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Apollo 11 Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Apollo 11 shatter, Apollo 11 wax, and other Apollo 11 concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Apollo 11 and Apollo 11 seeds
A cross between Cinderella 99 hybrid and Jack Herer sativa, this plant has inherited perky genetics and high levels of THC. Both Cinderella 99 and Jack Herer are thought to be stimulating and potent cannabis strains.
As such, they’ve birthed a fast-growing and sharp-scented offspring. Featuring a pungent lemon citrus scent, this herb has a skunky fragrance and a crisp taste. Long, thin, and bright green buds adorned by a hefty layer of trichome crystals.
The THC in this flower can reach up to 21 percent, making it a potent psychoactive plant. Prior cannabis experience is recommended for this strain, as those sensitive to THC may experience headache and lightheadedness from this bud.
Medical Benefits of Apollo 11
- Have a headache? This cannabis strain is a common selection among those with migraine and other headache disorders.
- This plant is thought to provide mild to moderate relief from pain, including chronic and inflammatory pain.
- The plant is also thought to be useful for the management of gastrointestinal distress, nausea, and depression.