Blue Rhino Marijuana Strain
The Blue Rhino strain can provide a heavy experience, but this drowsiness is complimented by an upbeat attitude and friendly personality.
Grounded and mellow, the Blue Rhino strain greets consumers with a happy mood and a rumbling stomach. Having some snacks on hand is recommended before partaking appetite-inducing flower. Though, if you consume enough of this drowsy indica bud, you may find yourself skipping dinner altogether and laying down for a nice nap.
Blue Rhino Experience
With heavy eyes and a strong physical relaxation, this cannabis strain is a sleepy flower with an intense euphoric kick. The mental effects of this plant often kick off the experience, improving mood and allowing worries to float away.
However, this mental uplift is followed by a strong grounded sensation. Sometimes, you might feel like this strain has you rooted to your seat.
Whole comfortable and happy overall, this pleasant flower is best saved for those with prior cannabis experience. Novices may find that this strain is a little too sedative, especially when consumed in high doses.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Blue Rhino Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Blue Rhino shatter, Blue Rhino wax, and other concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Blue Rhino and Blue Rhino seeds
Bred by Positronics Seeds, this powerful plant is a cross between to legendary cannabis plants: Blueberry and White Rhino. Both plants are classified as indicas and known to be quite strong.
Featuring up to 18 percent THC and a sweet and spicy berry aroma, it’s easy to see why so many cannabis fans appreciate this calming flower. Buds tend to be long and round, giving growers plenty of flower for their efforts.
Seeds of this strain are available online.
Medical Benefits of Blue Rhino
- This cannabis strain may be helpful to those struggling with insomnia or other sleep conditions.
- This strain is also thought to be helpful for pain, especially pain that interferes with sleep or is caused by muscle spasms or tension.
- This medicinal herb has an upbeat and relaxing personality that those suffering from mental health ailments like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress may find useful.