Cracker Jack Marijuana Strain
The Cracker Jack cannabis strain is a pleasant sativa flower with engaging cerebral effects. Save this thoughtful plant for a morning wake-n-bake.
The Cracker Jack strain’s fluffy buds glisten with a sticky trichome frosting. Featuring aromas of wood and pine, an inhale of this strain is like taking a pleasant walk through a forest. While best saved for experienced consumers, this high-spirited sativa is safe to consume during the day. Focused and engaging, be ready for a fast cerebral experience from this bud.
Cracker Jack Experience
This strain starts off with a strong mental mood boost. An appropriate strain for the morning or daytime, this plant tends to have a thoughtful and creative vibe that encourages you to look at situations from a different perspective.
Fast-paced and focused, experienced cannabis consumers may find that the plants helps them get through the workday or makes the perfect pick-me-up for before heading to an afternoon happy hour.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Cracker Jack Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Cracker Jack shatter, Cracker Jack wax, and other Cracker Jack concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Cracker Jack and Cracker Jack seeds
This cannabis strain is a high-powered mix of Jack Herer sativa and Green Crack sativa. Both strains are known for their potent and invigorating effects. As a result, their offspring has inherited a distinct piney taste and fluffy green buds.
Fairly high in THC, this plant boasts up to 20 percent of the psychoactive. While experienced consumers can likely enjoy this herb’s upbeat nature, those sensitive to THC may experience some anxiety and paranoia from this beautiful bud.
Medical Benefits of Cracker Jack
- Those in need of daytime relief from gastrointestinal distress like nausea and vomiting may find a friend in this spirited flower.
- Uplifting and engaging, this strain is a popular choice for those with chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- Medical cannabis patients with migraine and other headache conditions also tend to appreciate the medicinal herb.