Dirty Girl Marijuana Strain
Seeking a cheerful sativa for the start of the day? Look no further than Dirty Girl. High in THC, this potent flower has tested with up to 25% of the psychoactive.
Searching for a strain that promotes an uplifting and energetic high? The Dirty Girl marijuana strain is a safe choice for a wake-n-bake. Perhaps as stimulating as a cup of coffee without the anxious vibe, this strain makes it easy to wake up and get things done.
Dirty Girl Experience
This lady has a few tricks up her sleeve. This high-spirited cannabis strain is a delightful sativa that produces a fast-acting mental experience.
Perfect for daytime consumption, the strain provides an energetic buzz that allows for focused mental work. Artistic types may especially enjoy this herb, and promote creative thinking.
While this flower is stimulating, this flower is uplifting and relaxed overall. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself strolling around with a smile on your face, contented with the present moment.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Dirty Girl Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Dirty Girl shatter, Dirty Girl wax, and other concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Dirty Girl and Dirty Girl seeds
This marijuana strain is a sativa-dominant cross between two potent hybrid strains, Cinderella 99 and Lemon Wreck.
Both parent strains are known to be high THC producers that provide fast-paced and cerebral experiences.
As their offspring, this flower has inherited the ability to produce between 20 and 25 percent THC on average, making this an extremely potent hybrid flower.
This decadent bud has also inherited a delicious tropical aroma. The taste and fragrance of this strain brings to mind tastes of sweet citrus fruits and hints of sharp lemon.
Medical Benefits of Dirty Girl
- Energizing and upbeat, this cannabis strain would be an excellent choice for those hoping to banish brain fog and chronic fatigue.
- The strain is a popular selection among those seeking relief from migraine and other headache conditions.
- Medical cannabis patients seeking daytime relief from inflammatory conditions like arthritis and autoimmune disorders may find relief from this cheerful flower.