Dynamite Marijuana Strain
The Dynamite strain has a one-of-a-kind aroma. Strong citrus and grapefruit notes give this mellow flower a punchy kick.
If you’re searching for a stand-apart indica, look no further than the Dynamite cannabis strain. Not only is this award-winning flower potent, but she offers consumers a relaxed and all-around contented high that makes it feel darn right good to be alive. Jolly and relaxed, this herb has a talkative vibe that may be helpful to those with social anxiety. Slightly drowsy, this plant is recommended as an evening treat.
The Dynamite cannabis strain is an intriguing indica-dominant hybrid. While known to be a drowsy type of flower, the overall effect of this plant is overwhelmingly happy and upbeat.
An excellent social flower, this plant has a knack for inspiring good conversation and a buzzing physical relaxation. Engaging and euphoric, it’s difficult to avoid giggle fits and big smiles with this strain.
Due to this flower’s impressive growth and laid back effects, the plant won the 2005 Oregon Medical Cannabis Cup. While this flower is best saved for the afternoon, some experienced consumers can get away with trying this flower as a daytime treat.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Dynamite Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Dynamite shatter, Dynamite wax, and other Dynamite concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Dynamite and Dynamite seeds
Though buds feature lovely purple and red coloration, this plant is a potent backcross of the Grapefruit strain. Bred by Next Generation Seed Company, this plant expresses broadleaf indica characteristics and offers consumers a unique aromatic experience.
A citrus explosion, it features strong aromas of orange, grapefruit, and lemon. A rarity for an indica strain, some find that this flower has a bit of a citrus cleaner aroma, giving it a punchy and uplifting vibe.
While very little is known about this strain, it tends to produce a large harvest and feature ample amounts of THC. In fact, this plant is rumored to produce up to 24 percent of the psychoactive.
Novices should proceed with caution with this one. The sedative effects of this plant may be a little too strong for those sensitive to THC. This flower is also known to promote anxiety in some individuals.
Medical Benefits of Dynamite
- Tired of PMS? This medicinal flower has both mood boosting and cramp-relieving properties.
- A solid choice for medical cannabis patients with gastrointestinal discomfort, this plant is popular among those seeking relief from nausea, lack of appetite, and pain.
- The strain is also thought to be helpful for those suffering from chronic pain and stress. Especially when those ailments interfere with sleep at night.