Golden Pineapple Marijuana Strain
The Golden Pineapple marijuana strain is a tropical hybrid with a stimulating cerebral high. This wake-n-bake bud will replace your morning OJ.
Get ready for a sweet and sour kick. The Golden Pineapple marijuana strain is a 50/50 hybrid with a sweet tropical taste with a pungent backbone. Yet, this strain isn’t just mouthwatering. This flower is energetic, upbeat, and perfect for a hot summer day.
Golden Pineapple Experience
Active, sunny, and stimulating, the Golden Pineapple cannabis strain is like a summer vacation wrapped up in a weed flower.
Whether its stress relief on a busy weekend or an afternoon smoke sesh with friends, this strain is happy, upbeat, and sociable.
An even split between Indica and Sativa lineage, this herb affects both the body and mind. Yet, the larger the dose, the more difficult it may be to focus.
A cool cerebral high is often the first to present itself with this one. Followed by a slight body relaxation and a general feeling of ease. This strain is energetic enough to use in the morning.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Golden Pineapple Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like TetraLabs and Panda Pen.
- Golden Pineapple shatter, Golden Pineapple wax, and other Golden Pineapple concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Golden Pineapple and Golden Pineapple Seeds
As the name suggests, this strain really does develop a pineapple aroma. Between the delicious fruity scent and upbeat, happy high, a few tastes of this marijuana strain will put you in the mood for hammocks and volleyball on the beach.
This herb may smell like a treat, but don’t let the candy-like aroma fool you. This bud is extremely potent, often featuring THC levels between 20 and 24%.
Featuring bright, lime-green coloration and haloes of golden pistillate hairs, this strain shines like a tropical delight.
Medical Benefits of Golden Pineapple
This tropical flower can also offer medical marijuana patients a temporary vacation from their symptoms and conditions.
- In fact, many medical cannabis patients rely on this strain for relief from mental health conditions. Those with depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.
- Other patients pick up this happy-go-lucky herb for relief from chronic fatigue, headache, and migraine.
- Struggling with appetite? This strain has a knack for inspiring hunger. Those with eating disorders or gastrointestinal distress may appreciate this soothing flower.