Goo Marijuana Strain
The Goo marijuana strain is a sleepy and euphoric bud with a decadent fruit scent. Delicious and high in THC, save this flower for the evening.
Tense muscles? This strain just might make you feel like they’ve transformed into a melted puddle. The Goo marijuana strain is a sedative flower with euphoric and hypnotic effects. Featuring a tasty blueberry aroma, this lavender-speckled flower is excellent for winding down.
While this herb offers a pleasant and mellow high, the strain can have potent and creeping effects. The true experience takes a hot minute to kick in. However, when it does, consumers might find themselves rooted in place by a strong sensation of physical relaxation.
This cannabis strain enchants consumers with its sleepy and euphoric nighttime experience. Puff on this flower while watching a movie or stuck inside on a rainy day. Though, you may want to have some snacks on hand. After all, the strain is known to stimulate appetite.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Goo Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Goo shatter, Goo wax, and other Goo concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Goo and Goo seeds
A cross between two well-known indica strains, Blueberry and Hindu Kush, this marijuana strain is itself a sedative indica hybrid with a strong sweet berry aroma.
Featuring forest-green buds with touches of lavender, the strain’s dense flowers are coated with ample THC-containing trichomes.
In fact, this delicious bud sometimes features up to 24 percent of the psychoactive. Though, THC levels will vary by the sample. Still, this plant is considered a potent bud and should consume in moderation. High doses of this flower sometimes cause dizziness and anxiety. So, prior experience with cannabis is an excellent quality to have before consuming this plant.
Medical Benefits of Goo
- Sleepy and relaxing, this cannabis strain may be helpful to those hoping to fall asleep fast and stay asleep for a while.
- The strain is also thought to be useful for chronic pain, especially pain that interferes with sleep.
- An appropriate choice for those with gastrointestinal distress, this plant is thought to soothe cramps and provide relief from nausea, vomiting, and conditions which affect appetite.