Green Haze Marijuana Strain
Talkative and bordering on psychedelic, this fast-hitting sativa can feel like a shot of espresso. Start low and go slow with this one!
Love interesting conversations? The Green Haze marijuana strain is a talkative flower with a psychedelic vibe. Featuring between 18 and 28 percent THC, this sativa can hit as fast as a shot of espresso. A perfect selection for a wake-n-bake, many find that this plant improves focus and inspires a positive attitude. Don’t overdo it, however. The effects of this strain can become strong in a hurry.
Green Haze Experience
This cheerful plant will send your mind buzzing. A fast-hitting flower, it’s not uncommon to notice a sudden shift in mood after a few tastes of this plant. Hitting like a shot of espresso, this high-THC herb inspires a cerebral yet comfortable cannabis experience.
However, depending on how much you consume, the effects of this strain can border on psychedelic. Chatty and sociable, this daytime flower is excellent for sharing among canna-savvy friends. Yet, the intense mental effects of this plant may be overwhelming for some. Microdosing is a perfect way to get familiar with this plant and its potent mind-bending nature.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Green Haze Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Green Haze shatter, Green Haze wax, and other Green Haze concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Green Haze and Green Haze seeds
A cannabis creation from A.C.E. Seeds, this potent sativa flower needs plenty of time and dedication to grow. As such, this herb can be difficult to find. Many growers simply don’t want to put in the effort. Still, those who have the patience to stick it out, this Haze relative offers plenty of reward.
A strong psychedelic plant, this herb produces more THC than the majority of sativa plants out there. In fact, this plant can express up to 28 percent of the psychoactive when the conditions are just right. With such a whopping number, it’s no surprise that this plant can also bring about some unwanted side effects.
Those sensitive to THC may experience anxiety and paranoia from this hazy plant. This is especially true for the lucky few who are able to find high-potency samples. Yet, while this plant can send you on a mental trip, those with prior cannabis experience will love the heavy-handed effects of this wood-scented flower.
Medical Benefits of Green Haze
- Searching for a potent daytime pain reliever? This cannabis strain is popular among medical cannabis patients seeking relief.
- This cheerful flower may also be helpful for those seeking relief from mental health ailments like chronic stress and depression.
- Potentially good for those suffering from gastrointestinal distress, this plant may increase appetite and ease nausea.