Green Ribbon Marijuana Strain
The Green Ribbon cannabis strain is a potent flower with a creative side. Sociable and upbeat, puff on this bud before a stroll in an art gallery.
It’s easy to enjoy company with a little Green Ribbon. High-spirited and uplifting, this cannabis strain is a jolly flower with a pleasant attitude and plenty of THC. A little spicy, the herb makes for an excellent companion on a leisurely afternoon.
Green Ribbon Experience
The marijuana strain is an outgoing and upbeat flower. A regular socialite, this strain often inspires talkativeness and a lighthearted mood among those who partake. So, it’s no surprise that this plant is a wonderful herb for sharing.
Engaging and focused, it’s easy to enjoy chores or other work-related tasks with a little help from this industrious flower. A worthwhile selection for artistic types, the cannabis strain has a reputation for inspiring creativity.
Still, while energized and upbeat, it’s perhaps best to save this plant for the afternoon. The flower can produce more sedative effects as the experience winds down.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Green Ribbon Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Craft Concentrates.
- Green Ribbon shatter, Green Ribbon wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Green Ribbon and Green Ribbon seeds
This marijuana strain is an upbeat child of Green Crack, a strain that expresses both indica and sativa phenotypes. Featuring a sweet and spicy aroma, its offspring features fluffy forest green flowers and a sticky halo of golden trichomes.
High in THC, this strain has tested with up to 28 percent of the psychoactive. Unsurprisingly, levels like this make this flower extremely potent. So, those sensitive to THC or who are new to cannabis may want to find an alternative, as the herb can cause lightheadedness in high doses.
Medical Benefits of Green Ribbon
- Those experiencing chronic fatigue or brain fog may find that this strain is helpful.
- This cannabis strain is popular among medical consumers seeking relief from pain, particularly pain triggered by spasticity, muscle spasms, and muscle tension.
- The medicinal herb is also a common selection among those suffering from depression, anxiety, and other conditions related to mental health.
Talkative and bordering on psychedelic, this fast-hitting sativa can feel like a shot of espresso. Start low and go slow with this one!
Need some help maintaining appetite? The A-Train marijuana strain is a high-THC flower with a reputation for inspiring a bad case of the munchies.