Jah Kush Marijuana Strain
Though moderate in THC, the Jah Kush strain has an arousing effect that can’t be overlooked. Pick up this flower when you’re hoping to get in the mood.
Searching for a long-lasting arousal? The Jah Kush marijuana strain contains moderate levels of THC and features a warm woody aroma. Best saved for the afternoon, this laidback hybrid inspires an upbeat euphoria in its consumers. Many medical cannabis patients find that this strain is suitable for daytime pain management.
Jah Kush Experience
Get ready for a few hours of mellow. This strain may not be the most potent flower on the shelf, but this hybrid has a nice balance and makes it easy to kick back and unwind.
Long-lasting, the experience begins with an uplifting, euphoric elevation. A great strain for sharing, this plant is known to heighten the senses and cause feelings of arousal. Sociable, giggle fits and downright silliness are often the norm with this psychoactive plant.
While this strain is considered a fairly balanced hybrid, this plant has strong calming properties that makes it best saved for the afternoon.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Jah Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Jah Kush shatter, Jah Kush wax, and other concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Jah Kush and Jah Kush seeds
This marijuana strain is a mysterious flower. While the breeders and genetics of this plant are unknown, this plant has sticky, bright green buds. Semi-fluffy and conical, her flowers produce a moderate 16 percent THC on average.
Like an herbal lemon tea, this plant has a sweet, earthy aroma with undertones of wood. While this flower is appropriate for intermediate cannabis consumers, the plant can cause paranoia and lightheadedness in those sensitive to THC.
Medical Benefits of Jah Kush
- Need help falling asleep? This cannabis strain is a common selection among those with insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Though drowsy, this plant is may be beneficial to those with headache and migraine conditions.
- Soothing, this flower is popular among those seeking relief from chronic pain.