Kryptonite Marijuana Strain
The Kryptonite cannabis strain is a potent indica hybrid known to exceed 25 percent THC. Sedative and powerful, this strain is best saved for nighttime.
In the highest tests, the Kryptonite cannabis strain has produced well beyond 25 percent THC. However, the strong psychoactivity this strain provides isn’t it’s only impressive characteristic. This strain relaxes consumers into a deep and hypnotic space. Safe this flower for moments when you need powerful stress relief.
It’s time to breathe in a sigh of relief and let the business of the day subside. Kryptonite may be Superman’s one true weakness, but this strain can help you recharge and regain your strength.
A deeply sedative indica hybrid, this strain can have almost narcotic-like effects. In low doses, this plant can promote a more creative and soothing mental experience. The higher the dose, however, the stronger the heavy-bodied effects of this nighttime flower.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Kryptonite Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Americana.
- Kryptonite shatter, wax, and other concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Kryptonite and Kryptonite seeds
This marijuana strain is a potent indica hybrid. An offspring of Mendocino Purps and Killer Queen, this plant can feature a sweet berry taste and a whimsical floral aroma.
These flowers tend to be long, dense, and relatively thin. However, expect these lavender speckled buds to feature a hefty layer of silvery trichomes.
High in THC, this strain often features between 17 and 27 percent of the psychoactive. Coupled with its sedative effects, the high levels of THC in this strain makes it an appropriate choice for those with prior cannabis experience.
Why? This strain can pack a strong physical punch. Novices may find this strain just a little too sedative.
Medical Benefits of Kryptonite
- Medical marijuana patients often pick up this plant for relief from insomnia and other sleep disorders. Providing a strong tranquilizing effect, this strain may help consumers fall into a deep and meaningful slumber.
- With such powerful physiological effects, it’s no surprise that medical cannabis patients love this herb for pain relief.
- The strain is also a popular selection for those with migraine, headache, and inflammatory conditions.