Lucid Dream Marijuana Strain
Featuring up to 28 percent THC, the Lucid Dream strain is a potent, cerebral flower. Be prepared to be teleported into a hazy dreamland with this bud.
With famous lineage and up to 28 percent THC, the Lucid Dream strain is a top-shelf bud. Known to inspire an upbeat yet dreamy euphoric high, this flower is a sativa-dominant hybrid with a hazy personality. While some find this strain focused and energizing, this smooth-hitting bud is best saved for a leisurely afternoon.
Lucid Dream Experience
For those who don’t know, a lucid dream refers to a dream in which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. Hazy and cerebral, this marijuana strain couldn’t be more aptly named.
Not only is this plant extremely potent, but this strain has a reputation for inspiring a whimsical euphoric quality that sends the consumer into creative rapture.
Focused and cerebral, this plant offers profound mental stimulation coupled with a mellow and easygoing sense of happiness and ease. The overall effect is tantalizing, though this engaging flower is most appreciated by cannabis veterans. Expect more sedative qualities to shine through after an initial elevation.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Lucid Dream Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Lucid Dream shatter, Lucid Dream wax, and other Lucid Dream concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Lucid Dream and Lucid Dream seeds
Exactly how this glorious plant came to be is unknown. Yet, this sativa-dominant hybrid is a cross between two top-notch flowers, Amnesia Haze and Blue Dream.
Amnesia Haze is a sativa hybrid famous for its potency and dreamy, hazy effects. Blue Dream is one of the most famous hybrids in the world. This plant is known for its upbeat personality and delicious blueberry high.
The combination has patented a truly excellent, sweet-tasting hybrid. This marijuana strain can produce up to a whopping 28 percent THC, making it one of the most potent flowers on the shelf.
Experience with cannabis is highly recommended with this bud. While veteran herbivores may love this flower, novices may find the mind-warping nature of this plant to be a little too strong. So, consider yourself cautioned. This plant may inspire some anxiety.
Medical Benefits of Lucid Dream
- Looking for a potent natural painkiller? This cannabis strain is extremely high in THC. However, too much of this dreamy plant may worsen pain in some people. Dosage is important with this one.
- Focused and attentive, this strain may be a worthwhile selection for those with ADD/ADHD, depression, and brain fog.
- Other reasons consumers pick up this medicinal herb is for relief from chronic fatigue, headaches, and gastrointestinal complaints like nausea.
Do you love Blue Dream? Double Dream is a well-balanced offspring from the famous strain. This bud promotes an easygoing vibe and a dreamy, euphoric relaxation.
The Orange Haze cannabis strain is a stimulating and upbeat flower with a punchy citrus vibe. Pick of this plant for daytime tomfoolery.