Mendocino Purps Marijuana Strain
Mendocino Purps is an award-winning Hybrid marijuana strain. This legendary purple herb will leave cannabis consumers feeling euphoric and sleepy—best saved for nighttime.
Mendocino Purps is a famous strain from Mendocino County, California. This strong Indica-dominant Hybrid replaces pain with a powerful, sleepy sensation.
Mendocino Purps Experience
The genetics of this strain are unknown, but it is strongly Indica-dominant. Though it is technically a Hybrid, marijuana enthusiasts can expect heavy sedation from the Mendocino Purps cannabis strain.
THC levels reach upward of 20%, so Mendo Purps is pretty potent. Inexperienced cannabis consumers may find themselves with a bad case of couch-lock after a few puffs.
This flower’s drowsy effects make it best for late afternoon, evening, and nighttime use. Great for a rainy day or when you don’t have much to do, this herb cultivates a chill, relaxed vibe.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Mendocino Purps Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Mendocino Purps shatter, Mendocino Purps wax, and other Mendocino Purps concentrates are available from retailers such as PHYTO.
Traits of Mendocino Purps and Mendocino Purps Seeds
Cannabis connoisseurs will appreciate the deep and earthy flavors that Mendo Purps offers. This weed is dense, and its unique aroma pours out once it’s busted open. The flavors in this strain are mostly deep and bitter, with just a little sweetness sprinkled in.
This plant is a short and stout that is friendly to growers. Yields from this strain are some of the best in the business. This short and stout marijuana plant can be sensitive though, and it responds very poorly to overfeeding.
The bud on the plant is densely packed with shocks of bright orange hairs. It’s a good plant for indoor setups. Usually, the plant will be about 3 and a half feet when it hits maturity.
This award-winning Californian strain goes by many names, including Mendo Purps, Mendocino Purple, and The Purps. It was clone-only for quite some time, but BC Bud Depot has stabilized the genetics and now offers seeds.
Medical Benefits of Mendocino Purps
High THC levels and sedative properties make this award-winning strain popular amongst medical marijuana patients.
- Medical patients tend to like this strain for pain. The strong, physical effects of Mendo Purps make it a popular choice among those with muscle spasms.
- Patients who struggle with nausea and lack of appetite may also find relief with this strain.
- Of course, anyone looking for a break from chronic stress will appreciate the blissful euphoria this Hybrid provides.