Midnight Marijuana Strain
The Midnight cannabis strain contains a one-to-one ratio of THC: CBD. While some may experience slight psychoactive effects, this flower is calming overall.
Looking for fast relief without the high? Midnight is a high-CBD strain known for providing a soothing and creative high. Slightly drowsy, this flower has a knack for inspiring a calm mood and an easy relaxation. Effective without overwhelming the consumer, this strain is a solid choice for cannabis novices. Save this flower for a low-key day or afternoon downtime.
Relaxing and easygoing, this cannabis strain provides a mellow cannabis experience. Unlike the majority of strains out there, this flower contains both psychoactive THC and non-intoxicating cannabidiol (CBD). While this strain can provide fast-acting relief and ample relaxation, this plant does not cause significant changes in cognition or overall functioning.
As a one-to-one strain, the plant is an excellent choice for anyone hoping to take advantage of the uplifting and pain-fighting effects of cannabis without feeling overwhelmed or intoxicated. This plant would be an excellent choice for novice consumers. While this strain can cause some drowsiness, the effects of Midnight are mild enough for daytime consumption.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Midnight Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Midnight shatter, Midnight wax, and other Midnight concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Midnight and Midnight seeds
This herb is difficult to find yet extremely valuable strain of cannabis from Tikun Olam. Tikun Olam is an Israeli medical cannabis breeder that produces plants for those in need of serious medical attention.
A one-to-one strain, this plant tends to produce an even amount of THC to CBD. As such, this plant produces minimal psychoactive effects yet remains extremely beneficial to medical cannabis patients.
The exact lineage of this cannabis strain is mysterious, however, there may be a few different plants that use this moniker. Still, a true sample of this plant will express high levels of both THC and CBD and delight consumers with its floral yet pungent aroma.
Medical Benefits of Midnight
- As a one-to-one strain, this plant has ample medical benefits. Containing both THC and CBD, this plant is perhaps most popular for relief from inflammatory conditions like arthritis and autoimmune diseases.
- The herb is also a common selection for relief from muscle tension, muscle spasms, and pain.
- Those seeking relief from mental health ailments like depression, chronic stress, and anxiety may also appreciate the uplifted and calming nature of this herb.